Hays County Courthouse, TX – Hays County Local Health Department (HCLHD) reports 491 active cases. The current total of lab-confirmed cases for Hays County since the beginning of the pandemic is 19,676. The total number of persons considered recovered is 18,920. This report covers July 20 -21, 2021.
Upcoming ‘no appointment needed’ vaccine clinics:
- Monday-Friday, Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines @ Live Oak Community Clinic, 401 Broadway, San Marcos, 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-4:30 p.m.
- Every Thursday and Friday – Pfizer vaccine @ CommuniCare, 2810 Dacy Ln., Kyle, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- DSHS/TDEM map of vaccine providers
- Texas Public Health Vaccine Scheduler
- Texas Vaccine Data
- Texas COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Wasted Report
Where and how to get vaccinated, and get your questions answered.
NOTE: HAYS COUNTY CASE STATS & INFORMATION UPDATED WEDNESDAY, JULY 21.
*NOTE: U.S. & INTERNATIONAL CASE COUNTS & STATS UPDATED ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 21.
RELATED HAYS COUNTY & TEXAS VACCINE STORIES...
- State launches vaccine call center to connect organizations, businesses with mobile vaccine teams
- Texas shifts from COVID-19 vaccine allocation to ordering
- COVID-19 vaccine demand drops in Texas, though less than a quarter of the population is fully vaccinated
- Texas recommends resuming Johnson & Johnson vaccine shots after CDC, FDA give the green light