The City of Buda Parks Department is following federal, state and local guidelines to limit the potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
Implemented policies and procedures are in place to include:
- Closure of all sports fields, bathrooms, playscapes, basketball courts, skatepark and facility reservations until further notice.
- Cancel or postpone special events until further notice.
- Trails and green spaces will remain open, unless otherwise directed by Federal, State or local authorities.
- Please respect social distancing while in the park system-trails, tables, etc.
- Water fountains will not be available for use.
- Green Meadows Splash Pad will have a delayed opening for the season. Updates will be placed on our City website when available.
Mayor Haehn has included neighborhood parks and private parks in the restrictions/closures.
Residents are asked to be safe and healthy during this time. Anyone with any questions can contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 512-523-1081.