The Court Appointed Special Advocates of Central Texas has released the date for “Hole Lotta Love” 3rd Annual CASA Classic Golf Tournament at Kissing Tree Golf Club.
The fundraising event will take place on October 29, 2019, and is presented by Corridor Title. The tournament will benefit the organization’s service area.
The CASA Classic Golf Tournament is an annual event to raise money for local advocacy efforts. CASA of Central Texas is looking for golfers and community supporters; there are six sponsorship packages available.
Those interested in participating in the tournament have the option of playing in teams or individually.
- Ace $5,000 – 2 teams included
- Front Nine $3,000 – 2 teams included
- Back Nine $3,000 – 2 teams included
- Eagle $2,000 – 1 team included
- Birdie $1,500 – 1 team included
- Hole – $400
- Team Registration (4) – $600
- Individual Registration – $200
- Space limited to 36 Teams/144 Players
All proceeds benefit CASA of Central Texas, which supports volunteers and serves children in Caldwell, Comal, Guadalupe and Hays Counties.
CASA of Central Texas began in 1985 in Comal County with 18 volunteer advocates and the mission to recruit and train volunteers who would provide an objective viewpoint in civil child protection court cases.