Lockhart, Texas – H-E-B’s 59-year investment in the Lockhart community is expanding. On Wednesday, September 2nd, H-E-B celebrated the completion of the reimagined store located at 403 S Colorado Street. Customers will enjoy enhanced product selections, new store conveniences, and the expected unsurpassed freshness and quality – all at H-E-B’s celebrated low prices.
“The Lockhart community deserves a store that reflects its growth and changing needs,” said Joey Uker, Lockhart H-E-B Top Store Leader. “We have thoughtfully re-designed this store to do just that – with added amenities, conveniences, and an expanded variety of quality products range of offerings to create a fantastic place to shop.”
The 53,000 square-foot store will boast expanded departments, aisles, and check out options including four new self-checkout registers along with improvements:
- Full-service Seafood department stocked with fresh fish and seafood, and handmade sushi selections offered in-store daily by Sushiya
- Scratch Bakery and Tortilleria, preparing a wide, freshly-baked selection of artisan breads, tortillas, and an impressive assortment of dainty desserts, pastries, and signature cakes
- An expanded Butcher Shop offering larger selection of USDA Prime, natural, and organic meats that can be cut to order, as well as many fully cooked selections
- An expanded Wine and Beer Selection features a cultivated selection of wines, craft and local Texas beers with sampling stations and pairing suggestions
- Expanded Showtime Offerings feature live demonstrations and daily samplings using quick and easy recipes that can be replicated at home
- Ready-to-eat and made-in-store items including freshly made guacamole and fresh-cut fruits and vegetables
- Remodeled Deli featuring a rotisserie to prepare in-house roasted meats, a variety of salads, sandwiches, deli cheeses, and specialty products, including Boar’s Head
- An updated and larger Pharmacy with extended offerings in pharmacy including patient education and waiting area, immunizations, and other lab services
- Texas Front Porch featuring pottery and ceramics, plants and seasonal foliage, as well as grills and patio furniture
- A NEW full-service Business Center for financial services, licenses, and permits, tickets to local attractions, lottery tickets, and more.
- Texas hospitality and knowledgeable service that’s second to none – provided by approximately 200 H-E-B Partners
The store will continue to offer home delivery services and an upgraded H-E-B Curbside pick-up area to ensure efficiency and convenience. Equipped with a fresh exterior, the new and improved store will allow customers to choose how to shop, pay for, and receive their products.
Whether it’s an in-store experience, picking up an online order, home delivery, or grabbing a meal on the go – this store will have it all.
H-E-B Lockhart will offer the full line of its popular H-E-B Meal Simple heat and eat options. Created with the highest quality ingredients, these family favorites are fresh, convenient, packed with flavor, and ready to serve in minutes.
With a range of options from grab and go salads to casseroles and entrees, a restaurant quality meal without the high cost of going out will soon be available in-store.
SPIRIT OF GIVING
In this spirit and in celebration of the renovation, H-E-B will present a community gift of $5, 000 to the Education Foundation for Lockhart ISD and a $1,000 gift to both Lockhart Animal Shelter and Lockhart Cause for Paws.
H-E-B, with sales of $28 billion, operates more than 400 stores in Texas and Mexico. Known for its innovation and community service, H-E-B celebrates its 115th anniversary this year.
Recognized for its fresh food, quality products, convenient services, and a commitment to environmental responsibility and sustainability, H-E-B strives to provide the best customer experience and lowest prices.
Based in San Antonio, H-E-B employs over 120,000 Partners in Texas and Mexico and serves millions of customers in more than 300 communities. For more information, visit HEB.com.