Hays County Courthouse, TX – Hays County Local Health Department (HCLHD) reports 115 new lab-confirmed cases along with four (4) new hospitalizations and three (3) new hospital discharges. There are 63 additional persons considered recovered. The total number of persons considered recovered is 16,946. Please note: today’s report covers April 15 – April 16.
The current total of lab-confirmed cases for Hays County since the beginning of the pandemic is 17,760. Hays County has 576 active cases. In the past 21 days there have been 748 active cases. Hays County has had 818 total COVID-related hospitalizations and 13 people are currently hospitalized.
During the HCLHD routine data audit, 3 cases were removed from the total COVID-related fatalities.
HCLHD will send the COVID-19 report on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The data will continue to be available on the COVID-19 dashboard Monday – Friday. We anticipate that in June we will scale back to Monday and Friday updates only.
Where and how to get vaccinated, and get your questions answered.
- UPDATED: FIND VACCINE LOCATIONS:
Hays County to receive 7,410, Texas to receive more than 1.9 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine for this week
- Vaccination hub providers with contact information
- DSHS/TDEM map of vaccine providers
- Texas Vaccine Data
- Texas COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Wasted Report
- Hays County Vaccine FAQs
COVID Vaccine Allocation-Week 18-April 12
NOTE: HAYS COUNTY CASE STATS & INFORMATION UPDATED FRIDAY, APRIL 16, AT 2:24 PM.
NOTE: TEXAS STATE CASE STATS & INFORMATION UPDATED FRIDAY, APRIL 16, AT 5:00 PM.
*NOTE: U.S. & INTERNATIONAL CASE COUNTS & STATS UPDATED ON FRIDAY, APRIL 14, AT 2:52 AM
RELATED HAYS COUNTY & TEXAS VACCINE STORIES…
- Hays County to receive 7,410, Texas to receive more than 1.9 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine for this week
- JUST IN: All Texas adults eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Texas to receive more than 900,000 COVID-19 vaccine first doses for next week
- Texas receives 676,280, Hays County 4,680 in weekly vaccine allocations
- Hays County Residents Can Now Pre-Register For A COVID-19 Vaccination
- Hays County Notified Of Change COVID Business Capacity, Hays OES Talks Vaccine Wait List
- Hays County Releases Frequently Asked Questions On Vaccine Distribution