Hays County Courthouse, TX – Hays County Local Health Department (HCLHD) 25 new lab-confirmed cases along with three (3) new hospitalizations and no new hospital discharges. There are 26 additional persons considered recovered. The total number of persons considered recovered is 16,547.
The current total of lab-confirmed cases for Hays County since the beginning of the pandemic is 17,150. Hays County has 367 active cases. In the past 21 days, there have been 559 active cases.
Hays County has had 791 total COVID-related hospitalizations and 11 people are currently hospitalized.
As of March 29, all adults are eligible for a vaccine in Texas according to the state health department.
Where and how to get vaccinated, and get your questions answered.
- Texas to receive more than 1 million first doses of COVID-19 vaccine for this week
- Vaccination hub providers with contact information
- DSHS/TDEM map of vaccine providers
- Texas Vaccine Data
- Texas COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Wasted Report
- Hays County Vaccine FAQs
NOTE: HAYS COUNTY CASE STATS & INFORMATION UPDATED WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, AT 3:54 PM.
*NOTE: U.S. & INTERNATIONAL CASE COUNTS & STATS UPDATED ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, AT 2:28 AM
RELATED HAYS COUNTY & TEXAS VACCINE STORIES…
- JUST IN: All Texas adults eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Texas to receive more than 900,000 COVID-19 vaccine first doses for next week
- Hays County to receive 4,680, Texas to receive more than 1 million COVID-19 vaccine first doses for this week
- Texas receives 676,280, Hays County 4,680 in weekly vaccine allocations
- Hays County Residents Can Now Pre-Register For A COVID-19 Vaccination
- Hays County Notified Of Change COVID Business Capacity, Hays OES Talks Vaccine Wait List
- Hays County Releases Frequently Asked Questions On Vaccine Distribution