Today we find ourselves in a Country experiencing unprecedented assault.
- Assault on our history, assault on our heritage;
- Assault on our Christian faith;
- Assault on our American culture;
- Assault on our person;
- Assault on the family unit;
- Assaults on our children’s minds;
- Assault on our way of life;
- Assault on those that serve to protect us; and
- Assault on the most important document that we celebrate this week, our U.S. Constitution.
Our U.S. Constitution is the most important document that declares that ‘We the People’, the citizens, regardless of class or occupation, are to govern ourselves.
That “We The People” are the rightful masters of our lives and not the government.
That “We the People” assume our duty to our country and fellow man with ardent care and value the responsibility that comes with liberty and freedom.
The Preamble to our Constitution
We, the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Our perfect union is being assaulted.
Our Justice, our domestic tranquility, is being assaulted and YOU MUST ‘provide for the common defense’ in order that, our general welfare and blessings of liberty are secure.