The San Marcos City Council will be making some very expensive decisions for its residents at their regular meeting on Tuesday.
First on the list is Item 7 on the Consent Agenda is the second and final reading of hiking fees inside the permit office. You can read more on this item HERE.
Item 10 on the Consent Agenda is next up and it’s the purchase of 14 new 2017 Ford Utility Police Interceptor vehicles for the San Marcos Police Department for a total of $383,677.38.
This one has caused some major turmoil in town recently. Under Public Hearings, Item 14 will be the debate by Cathy Dillon (Crystal River Inn) vs. Gumby’s Pizza. You can read more on this item HERE.
Last, but certainly not least, on the Non-Consent Agenda, the San Marcos City Council will be holding their first vote of two for the Bond Proposals to be placed on the May 6, election. You can read more about the Bond Proposal HERE.
San Marcos City Council Meeting Minutes
Review January 3, 2017, San Marcos City Council Regular Meeting Minutes HERE.
Below is a list of San Marcos City Council Meeting Minutes that have NOT been released for public viewing as of press time.
- January 13, 2017 – Workshop (Packet) Meeting
- January 17, 2017 – Regular Meeting
- January 23, 2017 – Community Improvement Task Force Workshop
- January 25, 2017 – Legislative Roundtable with Normandy
- January 30, 2017 – Joint City Council/Planning & Zoning Commission Workshop
- February 3, 2017 – Voluntary Annexation PH & Packet Meeting
You can review the SM City Council 833 page agenda packet HERE.
If you prefer to review the standard agenda you can do so HERE.