Community

Living Outside The Lines: Never Forget

Initial reports indicated four passengers in the Dodge Caliber; three wounded, one fatality. I’ve no idea how I must’ve looked…

Read More »

Main Street’s Annual Wine & Wassail Tickets On Sale

As an added bonus, Love Downtown pedicabs will offer ticket holders free rides along the route. The fifth annual Wine…

Read More »

CTMC Hospice Patient Receives Dream Wedding

Robert notes, “My favorite things about her are her personality, her cooking, everything!” BUDA – Central Texas Medical Center’s Hospice…

Read More »

Texas Music Office Releases 2017 Texas Music Economic Impact Study

The Texas Music Office (TMO) released the findings of its 2017 Texas music industry economic impact study todayThe TMO worked…

Read More »

Sights & Sounds Of Christmas Approaches With New Surprises

“Sleigh Bells ring, are you listening? In the lane, snow is glistening. A beautiful sight, we’re happy tonight. Walking in…

Read More »

Living Outside The Lines: What’s So Hard About…?

However, I can’t help but wonder what would happen if “Toilet Paper Roll Refilling” were to become a legitimate Olympic…

Read More »

VA Appoints New Members To Advisory Committee On Minority Veterans

Minority Veterans comprise nearly 21 percent of the total Veteran population in the United States and its territories, while minority…

Read More »

University Medical Center Brackenridge Hospital To Become New Mix-Use Development With Housing, Retail, Office Space

The board of directors of Central Health of Travis County selected a mixed-use project on the site of the former…

Read More »

Cultural Arts Division Announces Call For Short Films For “Faces Of Austin” Program

Cultural Arts Division Announces Call for Short Films for "Faces of Austin" Program.....Selected Films to screen during the 2018 SXSW…

Read More »

Meadows Center To Host ‘Merry At Meadows’ Holiday Boat Tours

“This event offers a wonderful change of pace from the hustle and bustle of the holiday season,” Education Manager Sonja…

Read More »
Back to top button