MORTON GROVE, Ill – Goulds Water Technology, a Xylem brand, awarded a total of $24,000 to 16 deserving high school students in the United States and Canada through its Goulds Professional Dealer Association (GPDA) scholarship. Each scholar receives $1,500 based on academic achievement, community service and leadership.
“These students represent the future of our industry. Goulds Water Technology values the opportunity to support them as they pursue higher education and build their careers through the GPDA scholarship,” said Susan O’Grady, Xylem Director of Marketing, Residential and Agriculture.
GPDA scholarship recipients are family members of GPDA members. GPDA is a network of independent water system professionals, established in 1969, and is the industry’s oldest and largest dealers association. Since the scholarship’s inception, the GPDA has awarded over $300,000 to 272 recipients.
Here are the 2019 GPDA scholarship recipients:
- Kaeli Baker – Pearland, Texas
- Carly Biddix – Burnsville, North Carolina
- Lauren Blair – Dripping Springs, Texas
- Paige Brandenburg – Wausau, Wisconsin
- Christian Deharde – Seguin, Texas
- Lena Deharde – Seguin, Texas
- Katrina Espinoza – Watsonville, California
- Delaney Etzler – Hallettsville, Texas
- Carson Favre – Long Beach, Mississippi
- Ella Francis – New London, Iowa
- Natalie Hastings – Weyburn, Saskatchewan
- Hallie Keiser – Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Rebecca Kutscher – New Braunfels, Texas
- Alycia Moravec – Penn Yan, New York
- Rustyn Orbison – Mt. Ulla, North Carolina
- Joshua Urbanovsky – Burwell, Nebraska
Independent dealers receive extensive technical and product training through GPDA. Since Goulds Water Technology established its education center for customers in the early 1960s, the company has graduated more than 20,000 independent dealers and distributors.
To learn more about the GPDA, Gould Water Technology and our products visit www.Goulds.com.