San Marcos — Emergencies and crimes happen every single day of the year. Many crimes go unreported either by the victims or law enforcement…
These reports include individuals arrested by the San Marcos Police Department, Kyle Police Department, Buda Police Department, Hays County Sheriff’s Office, and Texas State University Police Department. Any missing information will be updated as it is released.
Below is a compiled list of everyone who was arrested and booked in Hays County Jail.
*NOTE: The reports come directly from the Hays County Sheriff’s Office and the San Marcos Police Department and are comprised of public information. Corridor News will NOT redact any names from the reports UNLESS proof of expungement or dismissal are provided.
• HCSO ARREST BLOTTER •
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16
.Odyssey-JobOutput-February 17, 2021 06-01-07-1252528-1
• SAN MARCOS POLICE ARREST BLOTTER •
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17
Due to weather, all city offices are closed, and the regular SMPD arrest blotter has not been published.
• ARREST CHARGES ACRONYMS •
- POCS – Possession of Controlled Substance
- ASLT FV – Assault Family Violence
- BI/INDICT/AGG ROBBERY – Aggravated Robbery
- BI/INDICT/BURG OF HAB – Burglary of Habitation
- POM – Possession of Marijuana
- DWI W/ OPEN CONT – Driving While Intoxicated W/ Open Container
- VIO PAROLE – Violation of Parole
- ASLT – Assault
- PODP – Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- DWLI W/ PREV – Driving With License Invalid W/ Previous
- CRIM TRES – Criminal Trespass
- ASLT BI – Assault Causes Bodily Injury
- ASLT By CONTACT – Assault By Contact
- EXP DL – Expired Driver License
- DWI BAC >= 0.15 – Driving While Intoxicated Blood Alcohol Content
- POCS-METH-FOUR GRAM – Possession of Controlled Substance Meth
- FURN A/B MINOR – Furnishing Alcohol To Minor