Sierra Martin | Managing Editor
SAN MARCOS – Voting for the San Marcos Consolidated ISD Board of Trustees election will take place on May 1.
Six candidates are running for the two at-large board positions that are up for election. The candidates include incumbent Anne Halsey, Sylvia DeLeon Muzzy, Mari Salmi, Roger E. Davis, Andrew Fay and Nicholas “Nico” Costilla.
The San Marcos CISD Board of Trustees is composed of seven members. Five trustees are elected from single-member districts and two are elected at large. Trustees are elected to serve three-year terms.
The voting will take place on May 1 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the following locations:
- Live Oak Health (formerly Hays County Health Department) 401 Broadway Street #A, San Marcos
- Hays County Government Center, 712 S. Stagecoach Trail #1012, San Marcos
- Texas State Performing Arts Center, 403 Moon Street, San Marcos
- San Marcos Housing Authority/ CM Allen Homes, 820 Sturgeon Drive
- The Dunbar Center, 801 MLK Drive