There’s an old saying, “all politics start at the local level.” Important decisions on rules, laws, ordinances, codes, and a large portion of our taxes are decided at the local level during meetings that most residents don’t give a second thought about.
The issues that affect your city, county, schools and every day of your life are discussed and decided on during these meetings. It is up to all of us to keep our local officials honest and shape the future of our county, school districts and cities.
These weekly meetings, where important decisions are made for Hays County, schools and schools districts and the surrounding local municipalities of Buda, Dripping Springs, Kyle, San Marcos and Wimberley are listed below.
Each page includes links to the official agenda, meeting minutes, agenda packets and live or archived videos and/or audio (if available) for each of the government entities… How it ends, begins with you.
• Meetings Scheduled for the Week of April 22, 2019 •
Monday, April 22
• Hays CISD Board of Trustees Regular Meeting (5:30 PM)
• Dripping Springs ISD Board of Trustees Workshop (6:00 PM
Tuesday, April 23
• Hays County Commissioners Regular Meeting (9:00 AM)
• Dripping Springs Planning & Zoning Regular Meeting (6:30 PM)
• San Marcos Planning And Zoning Regular Meeting (6:30 PM)
Wednesday, April 24
• San Marcos City Council Regular Meeting (6:30 PM)
Thursday, April 25
• Wimberley ISD Special Meeting (12:00 PM)
Friday, April 26
• NO MEETINGS SCHEDULED
• No Meetings Scheduled for the Week of April 22, 2019 •
Buda City Council & Planning & Zoning
Dripping Springs City Council
Kyle City Council & Planning & Zoning
San Marcos CISD
Wimberley City Council & Planning & Zoning