There’s an old saying, “all politics start at the local level.” Important decisions on rules, laws, ordinances, codes, and a large portion of our taxes are decided at the local level during meetings that most residents don’t give a second thought about.
The issues that affect your city, county, schools and every day of your life are discussed and decided on during these meetings. It is up to all of us to keep our local officials honest and shape the future of our county, school districts and cities.
These weekly meetings, where important decisions are made for Hays County, schools and schools districts and the surrounding local municipalities of Buda, Dripping Springs, Kyle, San Marcos and Wimberley are listed below.
Each page includes links to the official agenda, meeting minutes, agenda packets and live or archived videos and/or audio (if available) for each of the government entities… How it ends, begins with you.
• Meetings Scheduled for the Week of January 14, 2019 •
• MONDAY, JAN 14: San Marcos CISD Board of Trustees Meeting (5:00 PM)
• TUESDAY, JAN 15: Wimberley ISD Board of Trustees Meeting (8:00 AM)
• TUESDAY, JAN 15: Hays County Commissioners Court Meeting (9:00 AM)
• TUESDAY, JAN 15: Hays CISD Board of Trustees Possible Quorum (11:00 AM)
• TUESDAY, JAN 15: San Marcos City Council Work Session (3:00 PM)
• TUESDAY, JAN 15: Buda City Council Meeting (6:00 PM)
• TUESDAY, JAN 15: Dripping Springs City Council Meeting (6:00 PM)
• TUESDAY, JAN 15: San Marcos City Council Meeting (6:00 PM)
• TUESDAY, JAN 15: Kyle City Council Meeting (7:00 AM)
• THURSDAY, JAN 17: Dripping Springs City Council Possible Quorum (4:00 PM)
• THURSDAY, JAN 17: Wimberley City Council Meeting (5:30 PM)
• No Meetings Scheduled for the Week of January 14, 2019 •
Buda Planning & Zoning
Dripping Springs ISD
Dripping Springs Planning & Zoning
Kyle Planning & Zoning
San Marcos Planning & Zoning
Wimberley Planning & Zoning