ENF Technology will break ground on its 25-acre manufacturing facility in Kyle, Texas.
The $45 million project is located in the Kyle Master Planned Community of Plum Creek. The event will be held on Friday, January 17, at 2:00 PM.
Executives from ENF Technology will be joined by City and County officials and approximately 75 distinguished guests.
The list of speakers is as follows:
- Lee Seungho, Senior Executive Vice President of ENF Technology
- Travis Mitchell, City of Kyle Mayor
- Scott Sellers, City of Kyle City Manager
- Diana Blank-Torres, Director of Kyle Economic Development
- Jason Giulietti, Interim President of Greater San Marcos Partnership