There’s an old saying, “all politics start at the local level.” Important decisions on rules, laws, ordinances, codes, and a large portion of our taxes are decided at the local level during meetings that most residents don’t give a second thought about.
The issues that affect your city, county, schools and every day of your life are discussed and decided on during these meetings. It is up to all of us to keep our local officials honest and shape the future of our county, school districts and cities.
These weekly meetings, where important decisions are made for Hays County, schools and schools districts and the surrounding local municipalities of Buda, Dripping Springs, Kyle, San Marcos and Wimberley are listed below.
Each page includes links to the official agenda, meeting minutes, agenda packets and live or archived videos and/or audio (if available) for each of the government entities… How it ends, begins with you.
• Meetings Scheduled for the Week of February 11, 2019 •
Monday, February 11
Tuesday, February 12
• Hays County Commissioners Court Regular Meeting (9:00 AM)
• Dripping Springs City Council Regular Meeting (5:30 PM)
• San Marcos Planning & Zoning Regular Meeting (6:00 PM)
• Kyle Planning & Zoning Regular Meeting (6:30 PM)
• Buda Planning & Zoning Regular Meeting (7:00 PM)
Wednesday, February 13
Thursday, February 14
• Wimberley Planning & Zoning Regular Meeting (5:30 PM)
• No Meetings Scheduled for the Week of February 11, 2019 •
Dripping Springs ISD
Dripping Springs Planning & Zoning
Kyle City Council
Wimberley City Council