Emergencies and crimes happen every single day of the year. Many incidents aren’t heard about or reported.
Below is a compiled list of everyone who was arrested and booked in Hays County Jail for the following dates.
These reports include individuals arrested by the San Marcos Police Department, Kyle Police Department, Buda Police Department, Hays County Sheriff’s Office and Texas State University Police Department. Any missing information will be updated as it is released.
*PDF Viewers do contain the tools to expand and zoom in to the documents to allow for better viewing. See the top or bottom of the PDF window.
• Hays County Sheriff’s Office Arrest Blotter •
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11Odyssey-JobOutput-December 12, 2019 redacted
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 12Odyssey-JobOutput-December 13, 2019 redacted
• San Marcos Police Department Arrest Blotter •
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13SMPD-December-13-2019-Arrest-Blotter
• Arrest Charges Acronyms •
- POCS – Possession of Controlled Substance
- ASLT FV – Assault Family Violence
- BI/INDICT/AGG ROBBERY – Aggravated Robbery
- BI/INDICT/BURG OF HAB — Burglary of Habitation
- POM – Possession of Marijuana
- DWI W/ OPEN CONT – Driving While Intoxicated W/ Open Container
- VIO PAROLE – Violation of Parole
- ASLT – Assault
- PODP – Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- DWLI W/ PREV – Driving With License Invalid W/ Previous
- CRIM TRES – Criminal Trespass
- ASLT BI – Assault Causes Bodily Injury
- ASLT By CONTACT – Assault By Contact
- EXP DL – Expired Driver License
- DWI BAC >= 0.15 – Driving While Intoxicated Blood Alcohol Content
- POCS-METH-FOUR GRAM – Possession of Controlled Substance Meth
- FURN A/B MINOR – Furnishing Alcohol To Minor