There’s an old saying, “all politics start at the local level.” Important decisions on rules, laws, ordinances, codes, and a large portion of our taxes are decided at the local level during meetings that most residents don’t give a second thought about.
The issues that affect your city, county, schools and every day of your life are discussed and decided on during these meetings. It is up to all of us to keep our local officials honest and shape the future of our county, school districts and cities.
These weekly meetings, where important decisions are made for Hays County, schools and schools districts and the surrounding local municipalities of Buda, Dripping Springs, Kyle, San Marcos and Wimberley are listed below.
Each page includes links to the official agenda, meeting minutes, agenda packets and live or archived videos and/or audio (if available) for each of the government entities… How it ends, begins with you.
• Meetings Scheduled for the Week of January 28, 2019 •
• MONDAY, JAN 28: Hays CISD Board of Trustees Regular Meeting (5:30 PM)
• MONDAY, JAN 28: Dripping Springs ISD Board of Trustees Regular Meeting (6:00 PM)
• TUESDAY, JAN 29: Hays County Commissioners Court Regular Meeting (9:00 AM)
• TUESDAY, JAN 29: San Marcos City Council Regular Work Session (3:00 PM)
• TUESDAY, JAN 29: San Marcos City Council Regular Meeting (6:00 PM)
• No Meetings Scheduled for the Week of January 28, 2019 •
Buda City Council / Planning & Zoning
Dripping Springs City Council / Planning & Zoning
Kyle City Council / Planning & Zoning
San Marcos CISD
San Marcos Planning & Zoning
Wimberley City Council / Planning & Zoning